Old 11-27-2011, 04:02 PM
Rogelio

Default replying via email to Ubuntu Forum posts

Is there a way to be able to reply to Ubuntu forum posts by just using
email (and not having to log in there)?

Old 11-27-2011, 04:48 PM
Wade Smart

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 11:02, Rogelio <scubacuda@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to be able to reply to Ubuntu forum posts by just using email
> (and not having to log in there)?

I dont think so - which is the reason is a forum and not a list.
But, sometimes, I agree, it would be nice.

Wade

Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606
Linux since June 2005

Old 11-27-2011, 07:36 PM
"Kevin O'Gorman"

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Rogelio <scubacuda@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to be able to reply to Ubuntu forum posts by just using email
> (and not having to log in there)?

i assume you're referring to some forum elsewhere because I received
this as an email, to which replies Just Work(TM).
Which forum is that?

++ kevin
--
Kevin O'Gorman, PhD