-   -   sudo cp ~/Download/fonts /usr/share/fonts via nautilus how to give password in gui (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/603323-sudo-cp-download-fonts-usr-share-fonts-via-nautilus-how-give-password-gui.html)

Abhishek Dixit 11-27-2011 04:50 AM

sudo cp ~/Download/fonts /usr/share/fonts via nautilus how to give password in gui

I want to know if I am installing fonts on command line as follows
sudo cp -rv ~/Download/fonts /usr/share/fonts/truetype
and I am having nautilus window ~/Download/fonts open is there a way I
can copy using gui itself.
Because when I try to do so it simply denies permission to me and I am
forced to use command line.
So is there a hack for using gui in this case?

--
Thanks
Abhi