Old 11-25-2011, 01:15 AM
linlan hsieh

Default can not mount /dev/loop0

Dear all,
*
I received the following,
"(initramfs) mount: mounting /dev/loop0 on //filesystem.squashfs failed: Invalid argument.
Can not mount /dev/loop0 (/cdrom/casper/filesystem.squashfs) on //filesystem.squashfs."
aftter using a bootable USB drive boot.
*
My Ubuntu 10.04 was working find with the bootable USB until I responded to upgrade to 11.04. Upgrading and killing failed.*I*forced to shot down my computer. However,*the USB was not able to log in again since then.*The USB was recovered and reinstalled and the computer was checked but I still cannot mount in as stated in the above statement.***
*
I looking forward to your kind supports. Thank you.
*
Sincerely yours,
Emily

*--