Old 11-23-2011, 11:06 AM
Sahana Basavapatna

Default Installing an older version of Ubuntu

Hello,I have the latest version of Ubuntu installed but want to change into the previous version. I am terrible with technology, so*
1) How do I install it? I see that I can download it from the website.

Thanks for the help!
Sahana--------------
*I always take life with a grain of salt, plus a slice of lemon and a shot

of old arrack.*

Old 11-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Rigved Rakshit

I have the latest version of Ubuntu installed but want to change into the previous version. I am terrible with technology, so*

1) How do I install it? I see that I can download it from the website.
Go to http://www.ubuntu.com/download/ubuntu/download. Follow the four steps listed on this page. Since you want an older version of Ubuntu, select "Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (Long-Term Support).There detailed instructions for each step. Just click on the "Show me how" button to get detailed instructions for each step.

Best Regards,
Rigved Rakshit

Old 11-23-2011, 01:25 PM

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 09:02, Rigved Rakshit <r.phate@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have the latest version of Ubuntu installed but want to change into the
>> previous version. I am terrible with technology, so
>> 1) How do I install it? I see that I can download it from the website.
>
> Go to http://www.ubuntu.com/download/ubuntu/download. Follow the four steps
> listed on this page. Since you want an older version of Ubuntu, select
> "Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (Long-Term Support).There detailed instructions for each
> step. Just click on the "Show me how" button to get detailed instructions
> for each step.
>
> Best Regards,
> Rigved Rakshit

You can also visit http://releases.ubuntu.com and download any of the
currently supported releases. This means, for now:

Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot)
Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty Narwhal)
Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat)
Ubuntu 10.04.3 LTS (Lucid Lynx)