Old 11-23-2011, 08:37 AM
"G. "

Default blue tooth fails in 11.10

Blue tooth was working fine in 11.04 and earlier but it is very
unreliable now. 1 out of 5 times I can transfer files to my Nokia
2730. Works fine in W7 so it is not a phone problem. I tried
http://blueman-project.org/download.html . That's about it for
possible solutions I could find. I see a lot of complaints but so far
can not find a solution that works.

Appreciate any suggestions

garyk