Old 11-22-2011, 03:09 PM
Inri Sawadogo

Default Hello Friend

Hello Friend

I personally decided to contact you so that we can negotiate reasonably and have a successful business deal together.

I have 150 kilogram of 22plus Carat Alluvial Gold Dust and 50 kg in bar, which was brought in from Libya, the kept this in my possession now check in this article: http://af.reuters.com/article/libyaNews/idAFLDE785... , which they asked me to put on sale by looking for a buyer secretly and confidentially who will come and get the product. I need a serious minded buyer who will purchase them from me within the shortest time possible. If you are interested, kindly indicate by reply to this attractive offer I
have presented to you.

This is the primary reason why I have enclosed my Full Corporate Offer (FCO) in this mail you are reading for your personal evaluation and consideration. If my offer is acceptable to you, kindly update me so that we can proceed. Please be informed that my gold price is also negotiable. Find below my Full Corporate Offer (FCO) for the sale of my AU Metal dust:

(FULL CORPORATE OFFER)
OWNER OF AU METAL------------ undisclosed
PRODUCT: -------------------------- Alluvial Gold Dust (AU) and bars.
ORIGIN: --------------------------- Libya.
QUANTITY: ------------------------ 150 kilograms (AU) bar (50kg).
QUALITY: -------------------------- 22+carat.
TENEUR----------------------------920/1000éme
DENSITY---------------------------18, 06
PRICE PER KILOGRAM: ------------$20,500USD (Negotiable).
MODE OF TRANSACTION

OPTION A:

1-establishment of signatures of contract by the
two parties concerned since i am not a company seller but in sort of agreed deal with you since you knew the sources of the gold and where it is coming from..Which must be remained secret and confidential?
2-certificate of conformity from the Burkina government control office (bumigeb)
3- Value of the product before lifting (negotiable)
4-remitting all documents of exportation to the buyer with your arrangement.
5-Final payment at the end of buyer refinery since I will fly back with you for the final assay in your country.
6-buyer is expected to arrive here in Burkina Faso, check and control the commodity in his or her presence and price will be negotiated.

Note: "after agreement and full co operation, documents, photo will be scan to you for your perusal ,I cannot afford sending samples via DHL or express courier as it
is rejected and banned by the new government policy" all is secretly handle between you and me.
OPTION B
1-GIVING VISA TO THE BUYER AND MAKING A CONTRACT FOR BOTH PARTIES BY YOU TAKING THE COMMODITIES BY YOURSELF TO YOUR DESTINATION.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Inri Sawadogo

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/libyan-gold-cash-convoy-crosses-into-niger----take-the-money-and-run-time/question-2140843/