Old 11-21-2011, 09:23 AM
Chris Jeffries

Default Screencat-o-matic

> I had a hard time with recordmydesktop.
>
> I would recommend http://screencast-o-matic.com which I have
> used for
> quite some time without a hitch!

The web site seems to give absolutely no indication what requiremnts
must be met to use this software. Usually in such cases the software
expects some variant of Windows. Maybe not in this case, but it is not
clear (or at least not easy enough for me to find it)

Old 11-21-2011, 09:52 AM
Alan Pope

The web site seems to give absolutely no indication what requiremnts
must be met to use this software. Usually in such cases the software
expects some variant of Windows. Maybe not in this case, but it is not
clear (or at least not easy enough for me to find it)

There's a bug "start recording" type button. Press that and it tells you
to allow the java applet to work. So I guess a working java plugin is a
good start

Cheers,
Al.