Old 11-19-2011, 02:44 PM
Jay Ridgley

Default Server Backup Query

Folks,

Since there are no user files on my firewall/server system (it is headless)
running the server edition of 10.04 LTS what should I backup other than /etc so
that I have any system configuration files that are unique to my environment?

I do keep the system updated so that I have the latest security fixes installed.

Please advise,
Jay
--

Jay Ridgley