Old 11-18-2011, 04:14 PM
Charlie Zender

Default Google MusicManager on Ubuntu 11.10

When I try to run musicmanager on my (fully updated) Ubuntu 11.10
system it fails at the sign-in stage with this error: "login failed:
could not securely save your user information". There is also a
library error message printed on my console: "log4cxx: IO Exception
"status code = 13".

Any help appreciated,
Charlie
--
Charlie Zender, Department of Earth System Science
University of California, Irvine (949) 891-2429