-   -   Google MusicManager on Ubuntu 11.10 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/600015-google-musicmanager-ubuntu-11-10-a.html)

Charlie Zender 11-18-2011 04:14 PM

Google MusicManager on Ubuntu 11.10

When I try to run musicmanager on my (fully updated) Ubuntu 11.10
system it fails at the sign-in stage with this error: "login failed:
could not securely save your user information". There is also a
library error message printed on my console: "log4cxx: IO Exception
"status code = 13".

Any help appreciated,
Charlie
--
Charlie Zender, Department of Earth System Science
University of California, Irvine (949) 891-2429 :)