-   -   My request to ubuntu developer team (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/598878-my-request-ubuntu-developer-team.html)

R S V Reddy 11-15-2011 05:24 PM

My request to ubuntu developer team

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to put a request or not. But I just want to put a request to the Ubuntu developer's team and it is as follows:

"As a matter of great curiosity, it is really great to use Ubuntu LTS edition, yes we all love it. It is stable and highly supportive in all the manners - detecting all the hard ware by itself and a large repo of softwares too! But I request for the future editions of LTS, to please never integrated with it the Unity desktop, since it is so good right now, in the future versions too, like 12.04, I would be happy to have the desktop which is right now..."

Thanks.
--
Two atoms are walking along. Suddenly, one stops. The other says, "What'swrong?" "I've lost an electron." "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!"