Old 11-14-2011, 04:17 PM
Ximo Nadal

Default Printin ERROR: stackunderflow in lucid

Hello,

I was trying to print a pdf file using evince in lucid on a lpd queued HP Laserjer 9050 printer and got a 'ERROR: stackunderflow' sheet intead of my file.

I was googling and found that maybe is something related to the grayscales sended in postcript to the printer. I've changed some options that I thougt could be related to that in the printer configuration but nothing happens.

Otherwise, if I send the file to the printer with a2ps it works fine.

Do you need any more info?. Could you help me, please?

Best regards,

--
xnadal@ific.uv.es