Old 11-14-2011, 06:39 AM
Simon Perez

Default xampp installation help!64bit system

I am trying to install xampp on linux mint 64bit OS,but it says it is
not compatible with the 64 bit library(via terminal /opt/lampp/lampp
start).What other way can I install xampp to run on my 64bit system.I am
a noob to Linux so if you could please explain in detail.