Old 11-13-2011, 05:55 PM
Avi Greenbury

Default -"TetriCrisis 4 100% A.I." Released For Ubuntu!

Jesse Palser wrote:

> [OT]-"TetriCrisis 4 100% A.I." Released For Ubuntu!

What is it?

--
Avi

Old 11-13-2011, 06:24 PM
Jesse Palser

On 11/13/2011 1:55 PM, Avi Greenbury wrote:

Jesse Palser wrote:

[OT]-"TetriCrisis 4 100% A.I." Released For Ubuntu!

What is it?

4 player simultaneous Tetris game for Ubuntu.
Supports keyboard and up to 3 USB joysticks.
Also features computer players too.

Game requires:
- SDL 1.2 (plus dev)
- SDL_Image (plus dev)
- SDL_Mixer (plus dev)
- SDL_TTF (plus dev)
- G++
- OpenGL(R) hardware acceleration

You can download the Beta # 1 from our site here:
http://www.16BitSoft.com

Enjoy!

JeZ+Lee

Old 11-14-2011, 04:21 AM