Old 11-13-2011, 05:07 PM
Jesse Palser

Default -"TetriCrisis 4 100% A.I." Released For Ubuntu!

[OT]-"TetriCrisis 4 100% A.I." Released For Ubuntu!

Hi,

My team and I are happy to report that we released Beta # 1
of our new game called: "TetriCrisis 4 100% A.I." for Ubuntu!

Game requires:
- SDL 1.2 (plus dev)
- SDL_Image (plus dev)
- SDL_Mixer (plus dev)
- SDL_TTF (plus dev)
- G++
- OpenGL(R) hardware acceleration

You can download the Beta # 1 from our site here:
http://www.16BitSoft.com

Download includes full source code and a makefile for building on any
Ubuntu.

Thanks and enjoy!

JeZ+Lee
16BitSoft