Old 11-13-2011, 11:40 AM
Peng Yu

Default How to install the same package on multiple ubuntu machine?

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 11:03 PM, Md Ashickur Rahman Noor
<ashickur.noor@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are several ways to do it. First is remastersys. Second is aptoncd,
> third is copy paste. I prefer copy paste. Here is the process

If the version of the OS are not exactly the same, say some are of
10.04 and some are of 11.04. I guess I can't use copy paste, right?

Even each machine has the same OS, but if I had already installed
different packages on different machines previously, I should not use
copy and paste, either. Right?

Peng

Old 11-13-2011, 11:55 AM
Md Ashickur Rahman Noor

First one is right.

For the second you can do it. Simple it will not install the installed packages.----------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh

Thank you
Md Ashickur Rahman
Volunteer, Foundation for Open Source Solutions Bangladesh.
01611151550

Old 11-13-2011, 03:19 PM
Alan Pope