Old 11-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Igor Musić

Default 11.10. stuck over bluetooth to Nokia x3-02

This is probrably bug, but I do not know how to report because I do not know wich program causes problem. When I try to transfer some music file or photo my all PC stuck and nothing happend. Bluetooth or cable problem is same.

I did not have that problems before. Tnx.