Old 11-11-2011, 11:01 AM
"TED ROBERTSON"

Default 3% Loan Offer

TED ROBERTSON FINANCE COMPANY LTD
Main Office: 46 Bedford Row,
London, WC1R4LR, United Kingdom.

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business?

Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks/other financial institutes?

Do you need a loan or funding for any reason such as:

a) Personal Loan,Business Expansion,
b) Business Start-up, Education,
c) Debt Consolidation,
d) Hard Money Loans

Welcome To Ted Robertson Financial Services. The total Debt Management, debt help and financial Support Company for the UK and overseas.

We offer loan at low interest rate of 3% and with no credit check, we offer Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital, business loans, education loans, home loans or "loans for any reason!".

However, Our method, offers you the chance to state the amount of loan needed and also the duration you can afford. This gives you a real chance to get the funds you need! Any interested Applicants should Fill and return the application details below to my e-mail at: (mrtedrobertsonloanfirm1@hotmail.co.uk)

APPLICATION DETAILS

1) FULL NAMES:
2) CONTACT ADDRESS:
3) PHONE NUMBER:
4) SEX:
5) AMOUNT NEEDED AS LOAN:
6) LOAN DURATION:
7) MONTHLY INCOME:
8) OCCUPATION:

Thanks TED ROBERTSON FINANCE COMPANY LTD

2011 Ted Robertson Financial Company LTD.