Old 11-27-2007, 03:07 AM
"Geoffrey Lane"

Default finch + messed up screen using "screen"

Running ubuntu 7.10 and latest finch in repo. I try to run finch from
command line as non-root user and get:

libnm_glib_nm_state_cb: dbus returned an error. (org.freede
Error.AccessDenie security policy in place prevents this sender from
sending
see message bus configuration file (rejected message had int anager"
member "state" error name "(unset)" destination "org

I'm just not sure how to fix or if need to change / update permissions to do so.

Secondly I hope some of you try to use finch with screen command. The
display is pretty messed up. Instead of horizontal/vertical lines I
have a series of ттттт and makes it totally unusable. I know this is
likely compatibility with screen. I'd appreciate any help you can
provide.. I thought maybee someone here can help me to fix this and
make screen prompt more like bash prompt.

--
========
Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows, how are you gonna guarantee my safety..