Old 11-13-2011, 07:43 AM
R S V Reddy

Default Just Installed Debian Linux

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 7:28 AM, Hakan Koseoglu <hakan@koseoglu.org> wrote:

Gnome team will no longer work on v2 but that has been forked to a new

entity called Mate and there might be hope for current Gnome users.

Unity users on the other hand....
AH, thanks...
--
Two atoms are walking along. Suddenly, one stops. The other says, "What's
wrong?" "I've lost an electron." "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!"

Old 11-13-2011, 07:44 AM
R S V Reddy

A tip that I want to share: I have noticed that when I encounter new abbreviations and I Google for them, Urban Dictionary usually comes up at the top.

For example, http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=QFT
+1