Old 11-11-2011, 11:52 AM
Oliver Grawert

Default Just Installed Debian Linux

hi,
On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 06:08:16 -0600
"Chris" <racerx@makeworld.com> wrote:

> That's a rather unfair thing to ask. Like it or not, Unity is part of
> Ubuntu therefore folks have the right to say both good and bad.
>
> I'm sure the folks that do post good things about Unity would not be
> asked to stop posting (using or abusing) to this list.
>
> Decent is a good thing, as long as it dies not get nasty, degrading
> and/or violent.
>
> Asking folks not to post negitive things is in reality, a form of
> sensorship. Do you really mean to do that?

i didnt say any of that, critics are good and helpful in the right
place ... a blog post about "i installed debian because unity sucks and
then i will soon remove the ubuntu partition because canonical doesnt
listen to my whining here, or even go to MacOS" simply doesnt belong on
this list ...

i'm not complaining about the critics at all, i'm complaining about
contentless ranting in multiple pages that should better be in a
blog ...

please point me to a *single* support question in the original message
and i will rest my case ...

ciao
oli

Old 11-11-2011, 12:04 PM