Old 11-09-2011, 04:26 PM
"G. "

Default reinstall 11.10 without a cable connection and getting the wireless to work

I wish to do a clean install of 11.04. I do not have a cable
connection. How can I install the drivers for my Broadcom BCM4313
802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Controller without a wired connection? I
assume that the wireless connnection will not work once I reinstall.
I can connect with the wireless using a live CD however and have
installed the drivers once the live CD booted.

Thanks

garyk