Old 11-09-2011, 03:46 PM
Igor Musić

Default Turn off problem

Hi, with new version of Ubuntu I got probelm with turning off. For example when I click on turn off, system halted, but fan and monitor still working. I can hear fan, and monitor lights. Then I must press button on my tower for completly turn off. That button is only for starting system. Thank you for your help.

Old 11-11-2011, 10:38 AM
Linux Tyro

Hi, with new version of Ubuntu I got probelm with turning off. For example when I click on turn off, system halted, but fan and monitor still working. I can hear fan, and monitor lights. Then I must press button on my tower for completly turn off. That button is only for starting system. Thank you for your help.

try shutting down from command line.