Old 11-08-2011, 09:57 AM
Alain Muls

Default empathy and MSN chat

Hi All,

I installed Ubuntu 11.10 for my friend who is a computer illiterate.
She loves the unity interface and asked me to setup her MSN chat
account; which I did using the chat provided (empathy).
Initially the connection worked, but since this first setup empathy no
longer connects.

Any solutions?

Tx/Alain

Old 11-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Nicolas Kovacs

I installed Ubuntu 11.10 for my friend who is a computer illiterate.
She loves the unity interface and asked me to setup her MSN chat
account; which I did using the chat provided (empathy).
Initially the connection worked, but since this first setup empathy no
longer connects.

Any solutions?

Same thing here. I vaguely wonder if an update with the PPA version of
Empathy could change something.

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web : http://www.microlinux.fr