Old 11-07-2011, 12:50 PM
user1

Default icecat 7.0.1 shut down suddenly unexpected

I am using 10.10 and icecat 7.0.1

Icecat shut down suddenly unexpected, here are some examples:

When I use dropbox to copy link icecat shuts down.

When I play a youtube video it shut down sometimes

I have updated icecat several times to newer versions to get rid of the
problem but it consists.

I have updated flashplugin-installer several times also.