Old 11-06-2011, 12:49 AM
William Biggs

Default looking for this file libQtXml.so.4

*I have a app that needs this file libQtXml.so.4 Where can I find it ?

William Biggs
kc8pdr@ymail.com
http://kc8pdr.com

Old 11-06-2011, 06:10 AM
Nils Kassube

William Biggs wrote:
> I have a app that needs this file libQtXml.so.4 Where can I find it

For Kubuntu 10.04 that would be in package "libqt4-xml" but probably you
are using another Ubuntu version. Then install the package "apt-file"
and search with the command

sudo apt-file update
apt-file search libQtXml.so.4

in a terminal.