Old 11-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Douglas Saylor

Default One foot out the door!: I've grown to hate Linux Ubuntu

Part 1: http://youtu.be/A98xaimAF-g

Part 2: http://youtu.be/2TItsrnmmHw

Old 11-03-2011, 03:11 PM
"compdoc"

>Subject: One foot out the door!: I've grown to hate Linux Ubuntu
>
>Part 1: http://youtu.be/A98xaimAF-g
>Part 2: http://youtu.be/2TItsrnmmHw

youtu.be? What's that, some Romanian version of youtube? I wouldn't open
that site...

Old 11-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Dave Woyciesjes

compdoc wrote:

Part 1: http://youtu.be/A98xaimAF-g
Part 2: http://youtu.be/2TItsrnmmHw

youtu.be? What's that, some Romanian version of youtube? I wouldn't open
that site...

I did. Redirects to actual youtube.com.

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes