Old 11-03-2011, 05:27 AM
Noah

Default Command time limit exceeded: "/usr/bin/procmail"

Hi,

I am getting bounces to one of my accounts on my personal server from an
account that is forwarding mail. I administrate the entire server.

I am not invoking spamc or spamassassin system-wide nor by my account.

I am running postfix+amavisd+spamassassin to catch spam.

the system wide procmailrc looks like this
$ cat /etc/procmailrc
LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail.log
#Uncomment below for troubleshooting
VERBOSE=YES
LOGABSTRACT=YES

I just turned on logrotate for the log file

ls -l /var/log/procmail.log
-rw------- 1 root mail 33821491 Nov 2 23:11 /var/log/procmail.log

After search the /var/log/procmail.log file I was unable to find a
corresponding error message nor was I able to find a log for the message
that was attempted delivery. Does anybody have ideas about what else to
check please?

Here is my users' ~/.procmailrc

$ cat .procmailrc
PATH=/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:$PATH