Old 11-02-2011, 07:03 PM
shraddha bagde

Default cant connet bluetooth and wifi

hello all,

I have cq43 301 laptop in which windows7 in build and i format it
completely and converted to ubuntu10.10 and now I am not able to
connect bluetooth and wi-fi. So plz do some help.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanking you,
Ms. Shraddha Bagde

Old 11-07-2011, 02:35 PM
"G. "

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:03 PM, shraddha bagde <scbagde@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello all,
>
> I have cq43 301 laptop in which windows7 in build and i format it
> completely and converted to ubuntu10.10 and now I am not able to
> connect bluetooth and wi-fi. So plz do some help.
>
> Waiting for your reply.
>
> Thanking you,
> Ms. Shraddha Bagde

I see no one has replied. I am not much help technically. You might
try providing more details. What wifi card do you have? Have you
chosen blue tooth as a start up program?

You might have a wifi card that has to be added through Add Hardware,
I think it is called. Some cards are proprietary.

I no longer use 10.10.

gary

Old 11-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Md Ashickur Rahman Noor

please give the output of lspci command. ----------------------------------------------------------
Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh

Thank you
Md Ashickur Rahman
Volunteer, Foundation for Open Source Solutions Bangladesh.
01611151550