Old 11-02-2011, 06:44 PM
Andrew Neustadter

Default DNS config question

I have a question about how to configure DNS.* My local network is 10.x, and I sometimes need to connect to a remote VPN.* My question is how do I configure BIND to forward queries to a different server only for a specific domain.

When I am connected to the VPN, vpn.example.com, I want queries for anything going to example.com* to go a specific DNS, and everything else on 10.x to go to my regular DNS.* Please let me know if I need to provide more info.* Thanks in advance for any help.* Please cc me.