Old 11-02-2011, 05:19 PM
Linux Tyro

Default how do i open rute.html.tar.bz2

hi,

how do i use rute.html.tar.bz2 in offline mode? It could be used systematically in off line mode (seems as if it is like online, in the browser), but how I do that?
--
Two atoms are walking along. Suddenly, one stops. The other says, "What's
wrong?" "I've lost an electron." "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!"======================================== ===========

Old 11-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Linux Tyro

how do i use rute.html.tar.bz2 in offline mode? It could be used systematically in off line mode (seems as if it is like online, in the browser), but how I do that?

I am able to only extract but not able to use that in web browser!

Old 11-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Eero Volotinen

2011/11/2 Linux Tyro <ubuntu.bkn1@gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 11:49 PM, Linux Tyro <ubuntu.bkn1@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> how do i use rute.html.tar.bz2 in offline mode? It could be used
>> systematically in off line mode (seems as if it is like online, in the
>> browser), but how I do that?
>
> I am able to only extract but not able to use that in web browser!

try using firefox?

--
Eero

Old 11-02-2011, 06:09 PM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

On Wed, 2 Nov 2011 23:49:36 +0530
Linux Tyro <ubuntu.bkn1@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> how do i use rute.html.tar.bz2 in offline mode? It could be used
> systematically in off line mode (seems as if it is like online, in the
> browser), but how I do that?

Don't bother yourself. Just install rutebook from Synaptic. It will
install the book in HTML and PDF formats into /usr/share/doc/rutebook.
In your browser, put the address:
/usr/share/doc/rutebook/html/index.html

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.
Larry Niven, Steven Barnes

Old 11-03-2011, 05:03 AM
Linux Tyro

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 12:22 AM, Eero Volotinen <eero.volotinen@iki.fi> wrote:

try using firefox?

It didn't work.

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 12:39 AM, Cybe R. Wizard <cyber_wizard@mindspring.com> wrote:

Just install rutebook from Synaptic. *It will

install the book in HTML and PDF formats into /usr/share/doc/rutebook.

In your browser, put the address:

/usr/share/doc/rutebook/html/index.html

Ah, thanks.