Old 11-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Linux Tyro

Default how to open .chm files in ubntu lts 10.04

hi,

how do i open a file (which I downloaded) and it is the format of like:

filename.chm

It says me that it cannot be opened with document viewer or which application to select to view?

--
Two atoms are walking along. Suddenly, one stops. The other says, "What'swrong?" "I've lost an electron." "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!"

Old 11-02-2011, 06:38 AM
"Sharl.Jimh.Tsin"

在 2011-11-02三的 13:03 +0530,Linux Tyro写道:
> hi,
>
> how do i open a file (which I downloaded) and it is the format of
> like:
>
> filename.chm
>
> It says me that it cannot be opened with document viewer or which
> application to select to view?
>
> --
> Two atoms are walking along. Suddenly, one stops. The other says,
> "What's
> wrong?" "I've lost an electron." "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!"
>
> ================================================== =
> Ubuntu LTS is good!
> ================================================== =

use chmsee.
http://code.google.com/p/chmsee.

--
Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin (From China **Obviously Taiwan INCLUDED**)

Using Gmail? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?10073.

Old 11-02-2011, 07:01 AM
Linux Tyro

Yeah, thanks it just worked but it was there in the Ubuntu Software repo.