Old 01-01-1970, 01:00 AM

Default Banshee 2.2 crashes when I try to load Amazon MP3 Store

I haven't changed anything at all. All of a sudden I can't go to the Amazon MP3 store. The program either seizes up and fades to a dark hue or it just abruptly closes down. Sometimes I can't start it back up until I re-boot. Any one else having this problem.

I'm running Natty 11.04 64 Bit and Banshee 2.2.

any help will be appreciated.

Thank You

James R McKenzie

jimmckenzie@earthlink.net