Old 10-30-2011, 08:21 PM
Noah

Default PostfixAmavisNew question

Hi there,

I ma installing amavisd-new for the first time. I following these
directions: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PostfixAmavisNew

I have a few questions now since I am looking at the SMTP header details
and logs.

The test claims I should see the following attributes in my header
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PostfixAmavisNew#Test