Old 10-27-2011, 09:29 PM
Jacob Mansfield

Default Are my emails reaching the list?

Hi all,over the past few days, several of my emails to the list have not been replied to, and I am wondering if my emails are reaching the list.would someone be able to send me a quick reply to confirm they are being sent to everybody?thanks guys (and girls)--regards,
Jacob Mansfield
jacob.mansfield@itvet.co.uk
Project Manager, ITVET Ltd.

Old 10-27-2011, 09:30 PM