Old 10-27-2011, 01:17 PM
Verde Denim

Default network manager hiccup

Twice after an update I've noticed that the network manager has lost its way.
Looking at the menu items under 'More networks' and 'VPN Connections', I only see a very small rectangle with no entries (there are normally entries in both), and Connection Information and Edit Connections doesn't produce any response at all.

Anyone seen this behavior? What can be done to correct it?

Thanks, as always, for the input.

Old 10-27-2011, 01:22 PM
David Shochat

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 9:17 AM, Verde Denim <tdldev@gmail.com> wrote:
> Twice after an update I've noticed that the network manager has lost its
> way.
> Looking at the menu items under 'More networks' and 'VPN Connections', I
> only see a very small rectangle with no entries (there are normally entries
> in both), and Connection Information and Edit Connections doesn't produce
> any response at all.
>
> Anyone seen this behavior? What can be done to correct it?

Do you see any interfaces marked unmanaged? If so, same thing happened
to me and I can tell you what to do.
-- David