Old 10-27-2011, 12:15 PM
Valter Nogueira

Default Unity/Gnome boot sequence

After following those topics about unity, I was wondering how Unity or Gnome starts up.
I alredy know that gdm starts up X, displays a login window and proceeds with logon.
What I don't is what happens after this (nor where it is configured)

--
Valter G. Nogueira Jr.
FastWay - Tecnologia em Ação

Old 10-28-2011, 06:41 PM
Bruce Pieterse

After following those topics about unity, I was wondering how Unity or
Gnome starts up.

I alredy know that gdm starts up X, displays a login window and
proceeds with logon.

What I don't is what happens after this (nor where it is configured)

--
Valter G. Nogueira Jr.
FastWay - Tecnologia em Ação
http://www.fastway.com.br

Hi Valter,

Can you provide us with more information so we can help you further?

--
Best of luck,

Bruce