Old 10-27-2011, 10:34 AM
"Joep L. Blom"

Default Lubuntu and panels

Hi,
I've been experimenting Lubuntu - after honestly trying standard 11.10 -
and I like it rather well.
However, I have a small annoying problem that my taskbar is only visible
in desktop 2 and not in 1 - as I think is normal.
Does anybody where the settings for placing the taskbar (which is called
a panel) is placed.
I also have created a second panel, placed it above to show the active
applications (using the applet menu) but I cannot remove it from the
taskbar.
I would be pleased as I think Lubuntu 11.10 is a faster and better GUI
than Unity (please don't react in the latter!!).

Joep

Old 10-27-2011, 01:09 PM
Mihamina Rakotomandimby

I would be pleased as I think Lubuntu 11.10 is a faster and better GUI
than Unity (please don't react in the latter!!).

I prefer XFCE ;-)
But... no troll please

--
RMA.