Old 10-27-2011, 05:26 AM
Olivier Pavilla

Default How to expand firefox webcache?

I noticed something boring.
My firefox just keep for 24 hours of webcache. It doesn't keep cache for
for yesterday and the day before yesterday. In other word. That
dinosaurus is always refreshing the page.
First I would like to see old page because my own reason. And second. I
have 3G internet connection. It's not good for me that dinausorus makes
internet trafic for nothing...
Does anyone have any idea to solve this trouble?

Old 10-27-2011, 06:05 AM
"Sharl.Jimh.Tsin"

在 2011-10-27四的 07:26 +0200,Olivier Pavilla写道:
> I noticed something boring.
> My firefox just keep for 24 hours of webcache. It doesn't keep cache for
> for yesterday and the day before yesterday. In other word. That
> dinosaurus is always refreshing the page.
> First I would like to see old page because my own reason. And second. I
> have 3G internet connection. It's not good for me that dinausorus makes
> internet trafic for nothing...
> Does anyone have any idea to solve this trouble?

run your firefox under off-line mode.

--
Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin (From China **Obviously Taiwan INCLUDED**)

Using Gmail? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?10073.

Old 10-28-2011, 03:22 AM
Olivier Pavilla

Le 27/10/2011 08:05, Sharl.Jimh.Tsin a crit :
[cut]

> run your firefox under off-line mode.

Hi.

The problem is still there.
I've a small cache. It is for 24h.

Old 10-28-2011, 07:53 AM
Koh Choon Lin

Hi

> The problem is still there.
> I've a small cache. It is for 24h.

Can you share how do you specify Mozilla to cache only the last 24
hours of content?

--
Regards
Koh Choon Lin

Old 10-28-2011, 08:09 AM
Olivier Pavilla

Le 28/10/2011 09:53, Koh Choon Lin a crit :
> Hi
>

>> The problem is still there.
>> I've a small cache. It is for 24h.
>>

> Can you share how do you specify Mozilla to cache only the last 24
> hours of content?

I don't do anything. This set is by default. When I type about:cache.
It's only for 24h of cache.

Old 10-29-2011, 11:56 AM
Bruce Pieterse

Le 28/10/2011 09:53, Koh Choon Lin a crit :

Hi

The problem is still there.
I've a small cache. It is for 24h.

Can you share how do you specify Mozilla to cache only the last 24
hours of content?

I don't do anything. This set is by default. When I type about:cache.
It's only for 24h of cache.

Hi

In firefox go to Edit > Preferences > Privacy and under History change
it to "Remember History" or use "Use custom settings for history".

--
Best of luck,

Bruce