Old 10-26-2011, 09:00 PM
Larry Shields

Default Problems in getting my headset microphone working...

I have a motherboard the M5a78l-by Asus the built-in sound card
it is a Audio device: ATI Technologies Inc SBx00 Azalia
(Intel HDA)...

Now I am having a problem in trying to get the mic working, the
sound is ok...

Might anyone using Ubuntu's Lucid have the fix for this...???

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks Larry