-   -   can i ask something regarding debian? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/591591-can-i-ask-something-regarding-debian.html)

Linux Tyro 10-26-2011 06:21 PM

can i ask something regarding debian?

hi,

i have a very simple question regarding debian which came in my mind and it is as follows:

"Ubuntu is basically derived from Debian completely (I guess I am true) and uses update servers also of debian. Can we say that Ubuntu is more refined debian (http://www.debian.org) and a debian which is more polished for GUI. Is it authentic or I am wrong?"

I hope the question is not wrong....! (Confused..)
Thx.
--
Two atoms are walking along. Suddenly, one stops. The other says, "What's

wrong?" "I've lost an electron." "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!"