Old 10-26-2011, 03:52 PM
Dave Woyciesjes

Default Getting xcompmgr to start at login...

Looked around, haven't found an easy way to do this...
I've got Ubuntu 11.04 installed. I loaded Lubuntu on top, to have a look
see. I use Docky, which requires compositing. To enable this in Lubuntu
I loaded xcompmgr. I so far have been unable to find the equivalent to
Ubuntu's Startup App GUI editor.
Lubuntu has the Desktop Session Settings GUI which shows what is
available to auto-start, but I have so far failed in finding how to add
to that list.

Pointers?

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes