Old 10-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Jaime Jaramillo

Default Unity

Just stop crying always there is a solution: sudo apt-get install gnome-shellMay some day (I believe so) we will see the light and unity will be improved. Lets give it some time. Be happy J3

Old 10-26-2011, 08:17 PM
Pastor JW

On Wednesday, October 26, 2011 6:51:04 am Jaime Jaramillo wrote:
> Just stop crying always there is a solution: sudo apt-get install
> gnome-shellMay some day (I believe so) we will see the light and unity
> will be improved. Lets give it some time. Be happy J3

There you go! You have a future in politics! Hey it's a warm day, ...relax,
...lets all have some kool-aid!

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n>< PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org _Registered Kubuntu User: #27403

Old 10-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Douglas Saylor

> On Wednesday, October 26, 2011 6:51:04 am Jaime Jaramillo wrote:
> Just stop crying always there is a solution: sudo apt-get install
> gnome-shell
>May some day (I believe so) we will see the light and unity
> will be improved. Lets give it some time. Be happy J3

Naw man, I'm not doing that! I installed Linux Mint, SCREW Ubuntu!
(keep reading for punch-line)

Then On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 4:17 PM, Pastor JW
<pastor_jw@the-inner-circle.org> wrote:
> There you go! *You have a future in politics! *Hey it's a warm day, ...relax,
> ...lets all have some kool-aid!

Kool-aid!? Is there a lot of sugar in it? Mmmm, I love Kool-aid. Lemme
drink some. Hey, what's IN this Kool-aid ...after drinking it, I
decided to create another partition & triple-boot XP, Mint & now
Xbuntu. I drank the Kool-aid & now I'm back using Ubuntu! That was
really tricky of you Pastor JW, very tricky! :-P

If you didn't get the joke:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drinking_the_Kool-Aid

Anyway I am trying Xubuntu. I've got a 1st generation Acer Aspire One
netbook & it seems Xubuntu might be the better set-up anyway. Yeah,
rather that complain, we probably should just try different options!
We should be joyful these options exist! By the way I PRIDE myself on
complaining, so if *I'm* saying this, it's big! :-P