Old 10-25-2011, 10:38 PM

Default Saved Tabs in Firefox Web Browser no longer in effect?

After upgrading my Ubuntu 10.10 to 11.04, I noticed change in the
Firefox Web Browser to my disappointment. In the 10.10, I enjoyed
opening Firefox Web Browser to several tabs automatically opened as
they were saved when closed. Now I have to dig up long list of
bookmarks to open up to click some e.g. mail, weather, news, etc.
every time I opened Firefox Web Browser. I tried its Tools, but I
could not find one to add the feature. Did I missed something? Any
tip will be appreciated. Thank you. Jim

Old 10-26-2011, 07:34 AM
Colin Law

On 25 October 2011 23:38, <jimkvg@3web.com> wrote:
> After upgrading my Ubuntu 10.10 to 11.04, I noticed change in the Firefox
> Web Browser to my disappointment. *In the 10.10, I enjoyed opening Firefox
> Web Browser to several tabs automatically opened as they were saved when
> closed. *Now I have to dig up long list of bookmarks to open up to click
> some e.g. mail, weather, news, etc. every time I opened Firefox Web Browser.
> *I tried its Tools, but I could not find one to add the feature. *Did I
> missed something? *Any tip will be appreciated. *Thank you. *Jim

I too noticed that but then found the Session Manager plugin which
will allow you to do what you want, and more.

Colin

Old 10-26-2011, 09:36 AM
sam tygier