Old 10-24-2011, 05:12 AM
Detlef Lechner

Default Banshee does not sort albums in alphanumerical order

Hi,

why does my Banshee display my albums in this sequence: »Essential
Mozart CD2«, »Essential Mozart CD9 Piano Sonatas 11,12, 13,14«,
and not in alphanumerical sequence if I ask it to display »Essential
Mozart« albums?

Regards,

Detlef Lechner