Old 10-22-2011, 08:53 AM
Alan Pope

Default Welcome new mailing list admins/moderators

Hi,

The Community Council has chosen four members of this list to help
with the admin/moderation duties. Please welcome Kevin O'Gorman, Koh
Choon Lin, Avi Greenbury and Jared Norris!

With these four individuals helping to manage posts to the list and
keep the list in order I think the we're in good shape to continue
providing excellent support to Ubuntu users around the world.

If you have any questions / comments / issues that need raising you
can contact all of the list admins at
ubuntu-users-owner@lists.ubuntu.com.

All the best,
Al.