Old 10-15-2011, 09:58 AM
Alain Muls

Default Calendar applet in oneiric

Hi All

I upgraded with success to the oneiric 11.10 ubuntu version.
Everything went fine up till now, but I am missing the calendar applet.
How can I reenable it?

bye/Alain

Old 10-15-2011, 01:26 PM
"Pongo A. Pan"

On Sat, 2011-10-15 at 11:58 +0200, Alain Muls wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I upgraded with success to the oneiric 11.10 ubuntu version.
> Everything went fine up till now, but I am missing the calendar applet.
> How can I reenable it?

Install "indicator-datetime."

I think the indicators for unity are a work in progress. They don't
always install properly and (especially the weather one) seem to crash
more than the gnome2 equivalents.

--
pongo pan
Aurelius up 3 days, 10:43, 1 user, load average: 0.01, 0.08, 0.10