Old 10-13-2011, 06:17 PM
Donkey Hottie

Default Terminal text colors

I'm used to green on black terminal colors. How can I change the
terminal color in Ubuntu? I have the latest and greatest now.

--

Caution: breathing may be hazardous to your health.

Old 10-13-2011, 06:33 PM
Larry Shields

I'm used to green on black terminal colors. How can I change the
terminal color in Ubuntu? I have the latest and greatest now.

Bring up a terminal, on the top you will see a menu, click on
Edit you will see Profile Preferences, from there you will see the
colors, background etc...

Hope this helps you...

Larry

Old 10-13-2011, 06:34 PM
"Pongo A. Pan"

On Thu, 2011-10-13 at 21:17 +0300, Donkey Hottie wrote:
> I'm used to green on black terminal colors. How can I change the
> terminal color in Ubuntu? I have the latest and greatest now.

Edit --> Profile Preferences --> Colors

Uncheck "use system colors," then use the button to select green on
black as this is one of the pre-defined color schemes.

--
pongo pan
Aurelius up 1 day, 15:52, 1 user, load average: 0.14, 0.10, 0.06