Old 10-13-2011, 12:07 AM
Benjamin Zabat

Default How to install Magic Jack

Please help me how to install the magic jack.
B V Zabat

Old 10-13-2011, 02:24 AM
Ernest Doub

Take your Magic Jack in your right hand and your receipt in your left hand and repeat after me "I want my money back."
It doesn't work very well on Verizon system [my experience] and the support for Linux is questionable at best, totally absent in most peoples experience.