-   -   beadm? (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/586894-beadm.html)

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk 10-12-2011 08:10 PM

beadm?

Hi all

I've been using Solaris/openindiana for a while now, and wanted to test out btrfs to see if I could get the same thing there.

Now, the issue is - on solaris (including variants) I can 'beadm create newbe' and get a new clone which can be updated easily and rebooted into.

Is there such a thing with btrfs yet?

Vennlige hilsener / Best regards

roy
--